WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Aside from being one of the top “millennial buzzwords” – Digital Marketing essentially, is using the internet to reach your target audience, or consumers.
It encompasses all marketing efforts through digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers. Basically any form of marketing products or services that includes electronic devices.
EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Company websites
- Mobile apps
- Social media company pages
- Search Engines
- Email and automation
- Digital Partnerships with other digital companies
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING IS IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS
1. To Reach People Where They Spend Their Time & Money.
2. Your Competitors Are Already Doing It.
3. You Can Compete With Larger Corporations.
4. You Can Target Your Ideal Audience.
5. You Can Monitor Your Campaigns & Optimize Them For Better Results.
6. You Get An Impressive Return On Your Investment. (ROI)